Fashionable FRP Female Mannequin in Pearl White
|10-99 100-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $95 US $90 US $88|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PC/CTN, Dismantled, 121*43*38cm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, cash|
- Model NO.: AW47
- Material: Fiberglass
- Age Group: Adults
- Hanger Type: Floorstanding
- Color: Black
- Surface Treatment: Painted
- Product Level: Middle and High Grade
- Factory Scale: 200 People
- Service: ODM, OEM
- Sample Lead Time: 4 Days
- Specification: Standard package for export
- HS Code: 9618000090
- Type: Model
- Gender: Female
- Style: Full-Body
- Using Place: Shopping Mall
- Brand: Yazi/Meyart
- Usage: Fashion Display, Window Display
- Factory Area: 8 000sqm
- Factory Location: Nansha District Guangzhou China
- Package: 1PC/CTN, Dismantled
- Trademark: YAZI/MEYART
- Origin: Guangzhou China
2. General Terms and Conditions:
|1) No need mould cost for Yazi present mannequin.|
2) Bespoke item: 650USD for one full body mannequin. Client should supply us a sample.
3) If you have an order in 100pcs, you just need to supply us a sample, we will open the mould for you free of charge.
|1) For sample: 4-10 days.|
2) Common order mass production: Normally 15-20 days for one 40' HQ container.
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|
It is negotiable
Container Loading QTY
|1) 20' GP container : about 140 pcs for full body mannequin|
2) 40' GP container : about 290 pcs for full body mannequin.
3) 40' HQ container : about 340 pcs for full body mannequin
|Inner packing: Bubble film and craft paper wrap over each limb and torso.|
After that we will put the 1.5cm thickness foam on each side of the carton.
Outer packing: Strong corrugated carton (7 layers).
Welcome to visit our factory and showroom!
3. Procedure for creating a new Mannequin.
|Step 1||Client supplys mannequin drawing or photos with correct size.|
|Step 2||We will sculpt the shape based on your information.(Need 10 days)|
|Step 3||Develop the initial mould. (Need 2 days)|
|Step 4||Produce the sample. (Need 7 days)|
|Step 5||Send sample to client for confirmation.|
|Step 6||If sample approved, we will develop the final mould. (7 days)|
|Step 7||Final mould will be used in the production|
Another way for creating a new mannequin.
|Step 1||Client supplys a mannequin sample|
|Step 2||We will develop the final mould directly. (7 days)|
|Step 3||Produce a sample, and send to client for confirmation.|
|Step 4||If sample approved, then could start the mass production.|
4. How to take care your mannequin for long time using?
1.When assembling and splitting your mannequin,
remember that its most vulnerable parts are the fingers and hands,
feet, joints, face and neck. Avoid banging your mannequins into anything hard, or allowing them to fall.
We suggest you put the parts on soft cloth or bubble wrap.
2.When handling your mannequin, wear gloves to avoid surface scratches from rings and skin oils. If you choose not
to wear gloves, always make sure your hands are clean. This will help protect the mannequin from surface dirt.
3.Place mannequins in areas that will protect them from being bumped. Position elbows, etc in special directions that
will not impede customers' passing.
4.Keep your mannequins away from direct sunlight, too much sunshine makes the color changing.
5.If they appear to be pencil marks, a regular eraser should remove them, but remember to use it softly, as too much
clean will make there looks brightly than around.
6.To remove smudges from the mannequin's surface, use a soft brush and a mixture of toothpaste and water. If after
a long time use, white mannequins will look like a little beige, now you could use wet cloth with cleanser essence.
7.Avoid getting oily substances on the paint.
If you want more information about our products quickly, please contact me directly. Thanks!