Inner packing: Bubble film and craft paper wrap over each limb and torso. After that we will put the 1.5cm thickness foam on each side of the carton.
Outer packing: Strong corrugated carton
1. Our Yazi factory strength:
YAZI is a manufactory with more than 200 workers, our factory area is 8000sqm. We specialize in manufacturing various mannequins, such as: Female mannequins, male mannequin, mannequin heads, mannequin hands, mannequin legs, mannequin torso, jewelry mannequins, hat mannequins, animal mannequins and so on.
We have professional sculptor team, and mould develop team, we just need about 4 days to finish a new mould.
We owned the copyright. Most of our products are hot selling in Europe and America market.
OEM & ODM service is available, we can design mannequins according to customer's drawing or sample.
We can change the heads to match different body according to customer's demands.
We can handle different surface treatment of mannequins, such as: Painting in different color, electro-plated in different color, leather wrapped, or cloth wrapped.
We can supply the most competitive price and reliable quality for customers.
2. Our Mannequins' MOQ and Common volume:
MOQ: 10 pcs/ style
20' GP container quantity: 170-200 pcs,
40' HQ container quantity: 360-400 pcs
3. Our Mannequins Delivery time:
For sample: 5-10 days.
For mass production: About 20-25 days after deposit confirmed for common order.
4. Our Payment terms:
It is negotiable.
5. Our Mannequins Producing Process:
How to take care your mannequin for long time using?
1. When assembling and splitting your mannequin,
Remember that its most vulnerable parts are the fingers and hands,
Feet, joints, face and neck. Avoid banging your mannequins into anything hard, or allowing them to fall.
We suggest you put the parts on soft cloth or bubble wrap.
2. When handling your mannequin, wear gloves to avoid surface scratches from rings and skin oils. If you choose not
To wear gloves, always make sure your hands are clean. This will help protect the mannequin from surface dirt.
3. Place mannequins in areas that will protect them from being bumped. Position elbows, etc in special directions that
Will not impede customers' passing.
4. Keep your mannequins away from direct sunlight, too much sunshine makes the color changing.
5. If they appear to be pencil marks, a regular eraser should remove them, but remember to use it softly, as too much
Clean will make there looks brightly than around.
6. To remove smudges from the mannequin's surface, use a soft brush and a mixture of toothpaste and water. If after
A long time use, white mannequins will look like a little beige, now you could use wet cloth with cleanser essence.
7. Avoid getting oily substances on the paint.
If you want more information about our products quickly, please contact me directly. Thanks!
7. Mannequin specification: